ACTS Churches is the apostolic covering for a growing number of churches in the UK and Europe.
These churches provide a bible based, spirit-filled environment for people to grow and connect with Jesus Christ.
Acts is a fledgling movement that is all about adding value to leaders and their churches. We do this through personal coaching, monthly gatherings and an International annual leadership summit in the UK. Indigenous gatherings take place in New Zealand, Germany, Italy and Slovakia. We put our weight behind apostolic initiatives. We take risks all the time and we're not afraid to fail. We learn from our mistakes. We value empowering relationships and avoid creating hierarchical structures. We acknowledge each other's grace gifts but see each other as friends. For us significant ministry comes out of significant relationships. We invest into others all the time. We celebrate success and help broken leaders find restoration. We are progressive conservatives theologically, but contemporary in our expression. We don't try to recruit people but you're welcome to join us on the journey. Our goal is to make disciples but we see this as a complex process so we use programs but don't rely on them. Our structure serves our vision so we change it - quite often. Some people like us and some don't. We're okay with that. We serve all who want help. We connect with all who buy into our vision and values. And we bless all ministry done in Jesus name, recognising God has many streams.
Impacting our world for Christ through partnerships of effective local churches and ascension ministries.
* Servant leadership with accountability.
* Calling according to gifting and godly character.
* Building local churches through the development of leaders.
* Vision, with a global perspective.
* Unity in Christ, with many cultural expressions.
* To fulfil the Great Commission.
* Encouraging new apostolic and prophetic initiatives.
* Aggressively promoting evangelism with global vision.
* Equipping and empowering ascension ministries.
* Developing Godly leaders with a prosperous soul.
* Challenging leaders to humble themselves in prayer and fasting.
* Planting Christ-centred churches that multiply.
* Developing strong local churches that are interconnected for greater effectiveness.