To fulfil the Great Commission by planting and developing strong, multiplying, Christ-centred local churches that are interconnected for greater effectiveness.
Our Values (SHOUT)
- Servant leadership
- Heavenly Calling
- Organic accountability
- Unity with Diversity
- Encouraging new apostolic and prophetic initiatives.
- Equipping and empowering ascension ministries.
- Developing Godly leaders with a prosperous soul.
- Challenging leaders to humble themselves in prayer and fasting
- Aggressively promoting evangelism with global vision
- Building local churches through the development of leaders
- Championing local action with a global perspective.
Bruce Monk is the founder of Acts Churches Europe.
He currently gives oversight to 65 churches in New Zealand. He has planted and pastored several churches in small rural areas, towns and major cities, like Auckland and London. Having grown churches from a handful of people to many hundreds Bruce handed over his church of 1000 to his son, Sam Monk. Sam went on to see the church grow to over 2000 regular attenders. Bruce knows first hand what it means to empower and release an emerging generation of leaders. He is married to Helen, who often ministers alongside him with her teaching and prophetic gifts. They have 4 adult children and 11 grandchildren.
Peter is the senior pastor of Equippers church Surrey, a thriving local church with four Sunday services in three locations. In addition he is also the Director of the International Apostolic Bible College in Kolding, Denmark, where he was a senior lecturer for eight years. In the U.K. Peter gives leadership to the monthly Acts pastors gathering and travels extensively, both in Europe and beyond, training leaders and strengthening local church networks. He and Bruce have worked closely together for over ten years. Peter is married to Jacqui and they have six adult children.