To fulfil the Great Commission by planting and developing strong, multiplying, Christ-centred local churches that are interconnected for greater effectiveness.
Our Values (SHOUT)
- Servant leadership
- Heavenly Calling
- Organic accountability
- Unity with Diversity
- Encouraging new apostolic and prophetic initiatives.
- Equipping and empowering ascension ministries.
- Developing Godly leaders with a prosperous soul.
- Challenging leaders to humble themselves in prayer and fasting
- Aggressively promoting evangelism with global vision
- Building local churches through the development of leaders
- Championing local action with a global perspective.
Bruce Monk is the founder of Acts Churches UK. He has planted and pastored churches in small rural areas, towns and major cities like Auckland and London. He has grown churches from a handful of people to many hundreds. The Equippers church in Auckland grew to over 1000 before he handed it over to his son Sam Monk. Bruce has modelled what it means to empower and release an emerging generation of leaders. He is married to Helen, who often ministers alongside him with her teaching and prophetic gifts.
Peter is part of the Equippers Global Team, serving Equippers Churches worldwide and other like-minded movements. In the U.K. Peter gives leadership to the monthly Acts pastors gathering and travels extensively, both in Europe and beyond, training leaders and strengthening local church networks. He and Bruce have worked closely together for over ten years. Peter is married to Jacqui and they have six adult children.